Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Purse Rack & Displays

So, I've been bugging Jared to build me a few racks to take with me to all the fairs & shows I'm in this season & here's one he finished for me last night!  I'll have 2 "floor" ones (like this) and 3 tabletop ones ;)  I'm planning on having something with my logo on it to put on the top~not sure exactly what yet!!


I also went shopping in my basement for other creative/different ways to display all my accessories!  I'm always looking at yard sales, Goodwill & Salvation Army for plate racks, big bowls.....those sorts of things, for my smaller items!  Plus, it's soooo fun getting a great deal on a unique display!  Here's one~


It was a plate rack, but now it's showing off my zippered pouches & some list takers!  I also have a HUGE Margarita glass that has Mini Key Fobs in it ;)
Well, I've taken a long enough break from sewing!! So, since you're all up to date on what's going on here, I'm headed back to my sewing machine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment