Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun Facts about the Open House!

OK, so this is probably going to be a very long post!! But I just brainstormed (cause I couldn't sleep!) and I'm so excited!!!

Who wants to design their own PURSE?? Obviously, right? I mean, that's the whole point of the Open House!! BUT who ALSO wants to design their own SEA GLASS JEWELRY??!!! WAHOO!!!!! That's right!!!! Keep reading.......

DESIGN YOUR OWN PURSE :)

I'm kinda a self-proclaimed "fabric hog/hoarder".....You would not believe how much fabric I have!!! Under tables, in drawers, in closets.....and on SATURDAY, JUNE 6th, from 10am-1pm (or however long it takes!!)~it's ALL coming out!!!!! That's right ladies! So here's how it's gonna go down~

1~Pick your favorite fabric(s) (at which time, you should pick it up & carry it around~especially if there's only a little bit!!)

2~Pick your style (I will have samples of all the currently available styles to choose from!!)

3~Decide if you want any matching/coordinating accessories (I will also have samples of all of these!)

4~Find me & let's sit down & talk.....I want to make sure I know EXACTLY what you want!!

So that's how designing your purse is gonna work! There WILL be "cash & carry" (or check & carry!) purses/accessories available to purchase!

DESIGN YOUR OWN SEA GLASS JEWELRY :)

1~Pick your Sea Glass....that's right!!! I'll bring out TONS of jewelry quality, hand picked sea glass & you can pick the one you love!!

2~Pick a pearl (or bead, or silver charm.......)

3~Pick a bead (or silver charm, or pearl.....)

4~Put it in a baggie & hand it to me (with your name on it!!)

I will then make you your VERY OWN, CREATED BY YOU, Sea Glass Jewelry!!!!!!!!!

Each pendant will come on an 18" sterling silver chain, in a pretty little pouch. As described above, they will cost $28. each! So, each "necklace" will have 3 components: a piece of sea glass, a bead & a pearl (or charm, or any combo of these to equal 3)......

Sound confusing?? No worries!! I'll be here to help you every step of the way!! The beads will be out, so you can lay them out to help you visualize what you're creating! Or just tell me the colors you want & I'll make it all for you ;)

I wil have samples to show, as well as cash & carry jewelry!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

1 comment: