Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Website coming soon!!!

So, I'm sure you've noticed, I haven't been posting much lately!! I'm so sorry!!!! I have been out straight, creating, selling, promoting, marketing & designing.....a new website that is!!!!
Check it out *in construction* www.ellieannapurses.com ~ and sign my GUESTBOOK!!!!
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!! Try to check it out today~a new storefront will be loaded on Thursday. I am in the process, along with my great friend, Mary, of taking new pictures, posting descriptions & just getting all my products visible! What a long, tedious process!!! Lots of coffee drinking & lots of typing....lots of waiting around for photos to upload too.....UGH!!
Well, for now, I've gotta get back to my sewing machine! The orders are piling up faster than I can keep up this week!!! YAY! A very good problem to have, so thank you all ;)
Hope to hear from you all soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment