Monday, May 18, 2009

Open House

Hi all!! I'm thinking of doing an Open House, at my home, for you all to see the purses, in person!! You'll also have the opportunity to design your own!!! I'll have all my fabric swatches out (and there WILL be some limited one too!!) for you to choose from!!

So, I'm looking for feedback before I go crazy with the planning!!! Do weeknights work better, or would a Sat. am be best? Would you be more apt to "create your own" or purchase an already made purse??

I will certainly post date/time, as soon as I know for sure when I'll be having this Open House!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to come to open house to see all your great stuff. Let me know when it is if I'm not in class that night I will be there. Saturdays work great for me I think it would be fun to create my own purse.

    Kristi Anderson

    ReplyDelete